M: 239.770.7427 mobile
- O: 239.770.7427 office
- MS, ABR, CRS, GRI, SFR
Dinesh "Denny" Sharma
- License #:
Trust & Experience is most important when buying or selling real estate! I am here to HELP YOU as your Realtor©. I am an expert in the SWFL real estate market. My 36+ years of experience & local knowledge of real estate will be an asset to YOU in having a smooth transaction while buying or selling property! I have helped over 1,000 families and sold $185 million dollar worth of properties.
BUYING YOUR HOME : I will provide Home Buyers Guide and do the following:
* Help you get pre-approved for a mortgage with primary lenders at lowest rates and closing cost.
* Show any Resale homes or condos listed on MLS and New communities & Builder homes.
* Waterfront, golf course, gated or not. If interested in rural communities, no problem.
* Historic Homes specialist for homes off McGregor Blvd and Downtown River District.
* First time, Move up, Retirement, Vacation & 55+ Active adult buyers and 1031 Exchange
* Arrange and coordinate inspections, surveys, insurance, title, and escrow closing.
Selling Your Home: Everything you need to sell your home, from start to finish:
* Inspect & conduct detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to set best market price for home.
* Advertise your home on more than 725 internet websites to attract buyers worldwide.
* Arrange & coordinate showings to prospective Buyers and provide feedback.
* Negotiate Sale & Purchase contract at price & terms acceptable to you.
* Coordinate inspections, mortgage & escrow/title for smooth closing and get your net proceeds.
Tips on Home Selling Tactics
I will provide you Home Enhancement Book! Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can guide you to make your home attractive to buyers - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home that's sitting on the market vs one that's sells fast at top dollars!
Education & Credentials
Master of Science & Technology Degrees (2)
Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR)
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
International Marketing Specialist (IMS)
Starker Exchange IRS Code 1031 Certified
Gulfshore Life Realtor of Excellence in Service - since 2000
We moved to Fort Myers in 1977 and enjoy its sub-tropical climate, beaches & bays, and laid-back lifestyle. There is a lot to do in terms of enjoying life, education, arts & music, shopping and visiting many historical sites and nature preserves.
I am active in several civic organizations: Kiwanis International member since 1984 sponsoring STEM project and World Atlas Project. Lee Trust for Historic Preservation, Marine Corp's Toys for Tots, Animal Refuge Center, and Ronald McDonald House. Environmental conservation of wetlands, beaches, and wildlife habitats is my passion!